- Peter Drucker
Is your organization...
- Suffering from stagnate or declining customer, employee or financial metrics
- Searching for solid customer experience metrics or the ability determine the ROI of customer experience efforts
- Challenged by departmental silos don't work and play well together along your customer's journey
- Lacking clarity regarding key foundations such as your Customer Experience Strategy or core values (who we are and/or what we stand for)
- Needing a differentiator or competitive advantage to achieve growth goals
The code is cracked – create your competitive advantage to greater customer loyalty
|W. H. "Hank" Brigman|
As a renowned Customer Experience Management pioneer, Brigman has cracked the code of how to realize the competitive advantage of becoming customer-centric. As a consultant, coach or speaker, Brigman can help you:
- Define your Experience Strategy. Brigman has four simple questions that will help you quickly gain insight into the best Experience Strategy for your organization, and where there may be disconnects.
- Implement your Experience Strategy. This "Strategy-to-Touchpoint Gap" is historically the greatest challenge to achieving customer-centricity. Brigman's original implementation methodology and tools can help you gain enthusiastic front-line buy-in. Imagine your Experience Strategy consistently living across all customer touchpoints. The results are a sustainable competitive advantage and greater customer and employee satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
- Measure success. Brigman has developed a formula for tying a one-point movement in a customer experience metric to gross revenue. Finally, the ability to determine ROI from customer experience efforts.
Universally applicable, the results are powerful
Whether you want to get and keep more customers, clients, donors, participants, attendees, constituents or patients, consistently delivering customer-centric touchpoints enables you to get and keep more.
To your customers, you are your touchpoints
Contact Hank Brigman today - he is happy to discuss with you how your organization can improve its ability to get and keep customers.
As a consultant, speaker and coach,
Brigman guarantees your satisfaction